Here we go.

17 April 2008

Why, that's delightful!

<<<<<Well, I'm recovering from an insta-illness.  When I got home from work on Tuesday, I got a headache which turned into the hurtingest stomach ache known.  I couldn't get comfortable, I moaned, I groaned, I ate some TUMS.  That only pissed off the virus, like I insulted it, threw little chalk pieces at it.  In turn, it made me throw up ALL.  NIGHT.  LONG.  Hee, it's kinda funny that I knew TUMS would not work, but I did it anyway.  It's wild, the sickness came out of nowhere, I felt fine the whole day.  I thought that Anne may've had it, too, she complained of a massive headache a little before we got off work, so I figured, "Oh noes, probably Anne, too!"  Not that I wanted Anne to be sick, but in my mind, it made me feel a little better that someone else was probably puking "with" me.  Luckily for her, she did not get ill.>>>>>  

<<<So, let me apologize for the cheating at blogging that I've done the past couple of days.  I know that posting video and just leaving it at that can be B-O-R-I-N-G sometimes, but I think I did alright.  You can't go wrong with The Beat .  Rite?  Too, I just learned how to post video on here.  Too, I've been ILL.>>>>> 


<Micah called this evening!  Just to say hello, even!  I'm making my WOW face!>
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Best shows/concerts I've been to:
1.  All Rocket From the Crypt shows.
2.  All Man or Astroman? shows.
3.  All Fugazi shows.
4.  Most bands that Victor has fronted.
5.  AC/DC
6.  !!!, the early years.
7.  air
8.  Radiohead
9.  Kraftwerk

Bands that have good reps for being "a great live act", but was totally disappointing when I saw them:
1.  Unwound
2.  ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

Loudest band, witnessed by me:
1.  LCD Soundsystem

Boring legendary bands/individuals, I will testify:
1.  The Pixies
2.  Marky Ramone

I would've stayed at Coachella longer to see The Cure, but It was leaving time.  I got to hear & see some from the parking field, thanks to jumbotrons.  As I lay in the grass waiting for the others, I cried, just a little.  For shame!, I know, but Robert Smith!

Wishlist (to name a few):
1.  Nation of Ulysses
2.  Monorchid
3.  Bikini Kill
4.  Otis Redding
5.  The Specials
6.  Free Blood
7.  Tomas Andersson






<3
BA NOI

CALM
BEAMING HEART
WARM LOVE


No comments:

Blog Archive